Monite SDK is open source and available on GitHub:
Monite SDK includes the following npm packages.
@team-monite/ui-widgets-react is a library of ready-to-use React components connected to the Monite API. These components display the data served from the Monite API - such as payables, counterparts, and more - along with the ability to create, edit, or delete data objects.
Visit https://sdk.dev.monite.com to explore the available components.
For more information, see UI Widgets.
@team-monite/ui-kit-react is a library of low-level components such as buttons, inputs, and others. This package is used internally by
@monite/ui-widgets-react, but can also be used as a standalone UI library.
Before you can use any SDK packages, you need to:
- Register your partner account with Monite.
- Create an API project in the Monite Partner Portal.
- Get API credentials.
- Generate a partner access token based on your API credentials.
- Create an entity that represents your client SME.
- Create entity users. (Learn more about Monite account structure.)
As a result, you will have an entity ID and an API access token. You will need to use them later in your application configuration.
Updated 3 months ago