If you have tested your integration in Sandbox and want to go live with Monite, please ensure that you have implemented all necessary controls and meet all the requirements from Monite.
Below is a high-level checklist that should help you make your launch with Monite as smooth as possible:
- You have a signed contract with Monite, whose content matches your real use cases, agreed pricing, responsibilities, and liabilities.
- You implemented an authentication system for your users, and call Monite API either from your backend using the partner token, or from your client code using entity user tokens.
- You have a working and tested integration that currently connects to the Sandbox Monite API (
https://api.sandbox.monite.com/v1) using your company account created with the Sandbox Partner Portal.
- You created a new company account using the Production Partner Portal (either EU or US) and invited relevant people from your organization, assigning them appropriate roles.
- You created a new pair of API client ID and client secret, and store this secret securely on your side.
- You have a staging environment of your product which connects to
https://us.api.monite.com/v1), not to
- You set up production webhooks for important asynchronous flows, if you have such flows expected in your integration.
- (Optional) You've shared your staging environment with Monite, where Monite QA and Security engineers can run their tests and provide you with their findings.
- You informed Monite at least 5 days in advance about the date you are planning to go live, including specific hours, expected system load (number of users or required resources), countries, and any other information that might be important to monitor.
- You have your own logging and monitoring system in place, which helps you debug production issues when needed.
- You are familiar with Monite tech support levels and incident escalation, as described in Support.
- You go live and let Monite know about the results.
We try to make this list as complete as possible. However, there might be more different tasks that are specific for your integration and use cases. To clarify them, please contact your Account Manager at Monite.
Updated about 1 month ago