Postman is a powerful and user-friendly API interface that displays requests and responses in structured formats. You can integrate and explore the Monite API through our public Postman collections.
Check Postman's website for further information about the tool.
To be able to try out our public Postman collections, you need a Client ID and Client Secret. To get these credentials, create a Sandbox account in the Monite Partner Portal.
Once in Postman, on the left menu, click Environments, then click the
... symbol to Create a fork from the Sandbox environment:
On the top-right corner, click the dropdown and select the "Sandbox" environment recently forked:
Once you have obtained the Client ID and Client Secret and forked the Sandbox environment, set your credentials as the environment variables:
The core collections contain resources shared by all our products:
- Access and authentication: shows how to generate partner level and entity user tokens in an OAuth 2.0 way.
- Entities and entity users: shows how to create and customize entities for all your customers, generate entity users and assign specific roles to them.
- Project settings: shows how to programmatically customize every project you created with the Partner Portal.
The product-related collections explain every product's usage in greater detail:
- Accounts Payable - Demo: walks you through all the API calls used in our demo that show the capabilities of the Monite Accounts Payable solution.
- Accounts Payable - Mailboxes: demonstrates how to set up mailbox domains and custom mailboxes for your entities to collect all incoming invoices.
- Accounts Receivable - Demo: walks you through all the API calls used in our demo that show the capabilities of the Monite Accounts Receivable solution.
- Accounts Receivable: sequentially uses all API calls provided in the Accounts Receivable solution.
Payments: shows how to use Monite payments for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, as well as stand-alone.
Updated 4 months ago