When reporting issues, please include as much information as possible to help us troubleshoot the problem. Such as:
- Monite environment (production or sandbox),
- exact error messages or screenshots of the errors (if applicable),
- HTTP request data (endpoint URL, headers, body),
- any changes made to your application or environment before the issue occurred,
x-request-idfrom the response headers.
Please also indicate the severity level in the email subject line using the [Severity] Subject format, for example:
[High] POST /receivables started returning HTTP 500 errors
Severity level describes the level of the impact to your system. Choosing the right severity level for your support requests helps us prioritize them.
Our severity levels are defined as follows:
- Normal - Minor or no loss of service. The platform is fully usable with workarounds.
This level is also used for feature requests, documentation clarifications, general questions and feedback.
- High - Partial loss of service with major impact on the business. A workaround may exist, but may be inconvenient or impractical.
- Critical - Monite production environment is unavailable, or there is a major malfunction that prevents the customers from using the Monite platform and no workaround exists. The platform is unusable until the issue is fixed.
Updated 4 months ago