Accounts receivable refers to the money owed to a company by its clients for products or services that have been delivered, but not paid for yet.
Some of the document types used in accounts receivable are:
- Invoice - a request for payment that lists the products or services that were delivered, and the amount due.
- Quote - a formal offer that details how much the products or services will cost, before the client commits to a purchase.
- Credit note - reduces the amount due on an invoice.
With Monite API, partners can automate the accounts receivable processes for SMEs so that they can:
- Generate branded invoices, quotes, and credit notes.
- Send the documents via email, or generate a PDF.
- Have payment reminders sent automatically to the SME's customers.
- Track the document status (for example, issued, paid, or expired).
- Invoice lifecycle
- Create and send invoices
- Payment terms
- Invoice payment reminders
- Recurring invoices
Updated about 2 months ago